Monday, July 6, 2009

"It's a trick question. The bread is poisoned. Also, it's not your real family. You've been cuckolded by a stronger, smarter male."

In response to the question: "Would you steal bread to feed your family?"
"It's a trick question. The bread is poisoned. Also, it's not your real family. You've been cuckolded by a stronger, smarter male."
-Dwight K. Schrute

A little out of place, I realize this, but over the July 4th Weekend, I was able to catch up on some The Office episodes I missed during the school year. I just loved this quote from the episode "Business Ethics" so much that I had to post it.

Back to this blog, I would just like to update with the fact that I am re-reading through the articles I have with a more focused mission of what I am looking for. I am doing this for my current task of adding quotes and arguments from these articles into a detailed, yet not very organized or good looking, outline at the bottom of my paper. Though this is taking a little longer than I expected, I realize that it will be worth the work in the long run. I figure, since I already have 2,000 words, I do not have to worry about the length of my draft, so I can focus in on what I want to say. Moreover, with all the articles cited and quoted, when I have a chance to go back to my paper, there will be not much left to do. All I will have to do is connect the points together and add my own analysis. It will be very useful so I have everything I want to say in front of me with little notes of how I want to say it. And, I won't have to worry about seeing something later one that I want to add to the article but now don't have a place to put it.

After the outline, I am planning on finishing the section on the formal and informal rules in a video game. So expect updates on when the outline and/or the next section has been finished and uploaded to the link.

B. F. Pons

No comments:

Post a Comment